House Wake! Access Hub Specialist
WORK LOCATION: RALEIGH, NC
ORGANIZATIONAL DESCRIPTION & POSITION OVERVIEW
Raleigh Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness (Partnership) is the Wake County Continuum of Care and collaborative leader of coordinated community efforts to end homelessness in Wake County. Working in partnership with all local non-profit organizations, faith-based organizations, and individuals the Partnership coordinates the centralized Coordinated Access System and local HMIS administration with the goal of ending homelessness as we know it.
The Partnership is hiring full-time Access Hub Call Center Manager. The Access Hub Call Center Manager reports to the Coordinated Access System Director. This position works closely with the Coordinated Access System Director and the Housing Navigation Unit, as well, and is primarily responsible for ensuring that the front end of the Wake County Continuum of Care’s Coordinated Access System (CAS) is functioning appropriately. The Access Hub Call Center Manager ensures that callers are appropriately assessed and referred by highly skilled specialists who are employing diversion strategies to reduce entry into our system. The manager is also responsible for ensuring there is an appropriate referral feedback loop in place so that those callers who have self-resolved no longer have an outstanding referral into our system to ensure efficacy within the front end of our Coordinated Access System.
Directly manage Access Hub Call Center Access Specialist staff members, including access point staff,
to ensure they are working effectively toward the common goals established by The Partnership and the
NC 507 Continuum of Care. Responsibilities include the following:
• Providing direct oversight of documentation and information being distributed by all
employees in the department.
• Provide information and consultation to data team members for the development and implementation of the
evaluation of the Access Hub / sites.
• Provides information and consultation to Partnership staff members as needed for the development and
implementation of the evaluation of the Wake County CoC’s performance.
• Provides general support and coordination to all Access Hub / site – related projects and activities.
• Ensure proper deployment of GoToConnect Call Center software and utilization of the Homeless Management
• Participates in the development of project budgets with the management team and adheres to the budgets
Position Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience
• Baccalaureate degree froman accredited college or university in fields such as public administration, public policy,
socialwork, business administration, or closely related fields; and
homelessness, supportive housing, or similar public sector programs with responsibilities including:
evaluating, planning, and supervising staff and their activities; program development; program evaluation;
policy analysis; and strategic planning.
• Knowledge and experiencewith:
– Social service systems that focus on homelessness and/or poverty;
– Best practices, public policy, and funding streams related to homelessness and/or social services;
• Principles and practices of policy analysis and development at the Federal,State and local levels;
• Methods of programevaluation, performancemeasurement andmonitoring;
• Programand budget development; and
• Principles and practices of projectmanagement;
• Coordinate and supervise the development and implementation of complex programs;
• Analyze and resolve complex administrative and budgetary problems
• Negotiate effective solutions that balance diverse interests;
• Analyze and evaluate complexprogramand operational problems and implement effective solutions;
• Prioritize the needs of people experiencing homelessnesswhile responding to concerns of the community at-large;
• Work independently in a fast-paced environment;
• Exercise sound judgmentwithin general policy guidelines;
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and inwriting; and
• Effectively manage multiple high priority projects at a time.
Salary Commensurate with experience, benefits included.
Pay range: $45,000-$60,000 / Hiring Range: $48,000-$58,500.
Must have access to reliable transportation. Possess valid NC Driver’s License and auto liability insurance. This
position does require travel to partner agencies using personal vehicle.
Raleigh Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness is an equal opportunity employer. Submit cover letter to