The Raleigh Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness provides primary HMIS support for the Raleigh/Wake Continuum of Care (NC-507). Please let us know what we can do to help.
COORDINATED SERVICES AGREEMENTS FOR AGENCIES SHARING DATA IN HMIS
CAS Release of Information
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Raleigh
- Dorcas Ministries
- Family Promise of Wake County
- Haven House Services, Inc.
- Healing Transitions
- Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Passage Home, Inc.
- PLM Families Together, Inc.
- Raleigh Wake Partnership to End & Prevent Homelessness
- South Wilmington Street Center
- Telemon Corporation
- The Hope Center at Pullen
- The Salvation Army of Wake County
- The Women’s Center
- Triangle Family Services
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Urban Ministries of Wake County – The Helen Wright Center for Women
- Volunteers of America Carolinas
- Wake County Eastern Regional Center
- Wake County Government Housing Affordability & Community Revitalization
- Wake County Human Services
- Wake County Northern Regional Center
- Wake County Southern Regional Center
- WakeMed PATH
- Western Wake Crisis Ministry
HMIS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES