WORK LOCATION: RALEIGH, NC
ORGANIZATIONAL DESCRIPTION & POSITION OVERVIEW
Raleigh-Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness is the Wake County Continuum of Care and collaborative leader of coordinated community efforts to end homelessness in Wake County. Working in partnership with all local non-profit organizations, faith-based organizations, and individuals the Partnership coordinates the centralized Coordinated Entry system and local HMIS administration with the goal of ending homelessness as we know it.
The Administrator is responsible for the maintenance, implementation, and data quality of the HMIS database. The Administrator provides technical assistance to HMIS end-users and agencies and supports the improvement of Wake’s homeless response system through reporting, collaboration with community partners and ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local funding and data entry requirements.
System Administration responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the generation and submission of high quality federal, state, and local reports.
- Monitor HMIS activities and data entry for compliance to HMIS data standards.
- Integrate the needs of new programs (e.g. VA, ESG) on HMIS for data collection and reporting, and develop new data entry and reporting protocols.
- Report to the CoC regarding HMIS outcomes and recommend changes based on the outcomes.
- Facilitate monthly HMIS end-user meetings.
- Attend trainings to keep abreast of the changes in data standards, reporting, grants, etc.
- Ensure all functionality and services provided by the Software are optimized and used to the fullest of their capacities.
- Must have 2+ years experience working with HMIS databases. Preferred experience with WellSky ServicePoint. Preferred 1 year of HMIS administration.
- Strong technical, analytical, communication & organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively multi-task and problem-solve
- High level of customer focus
- Ability to quickly and effectively learn new software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication competency
Salary commensurate with experience, benefits included. This position is a “Temp to Hire” position. This temp-to-hire position is one in which the candidate will be hired for a temporary period (90 days). At the end of this period, the employee would be eligible for a full-time position following a comprehensive performance review.
Pay range: $45,000 – $60,000 / Hiring Range: $45,000-$52,250
This position is grant funded and is subject to renewal.
Raleigh-Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com