WORK LOCATION: RALEIGH, NC
ORGANIZATIONAL DESCRIPTION & POSITION OVERVIEW
Raleigh-Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness is the Wake County Continuum of Care and collaborative leader of coordinated community efforts to end homelessness in Wake County. Working in partnership with all local non-profit organizations, faith-based organizations, and individuals the Partnership coordinates the centralized Coordinated Entry system and local HMIS administration with the goal of ending homelessness as we know it.
The HMIS By-Name-List Coordinator facilitates and coordinates activities in the successful administration of the NC 507 HMIS By-Name-List in Wake County. The HMIS By-Name-List Coordinator acts a liaison between the Continuum of Care, community partner agencies, stakeholders, and vendors.
Coordinated Access is a standardized method for accessing housing/homeless services from the point that a household experiences homelessness to the point that they are again stably housed. It requires standardized and written protocols, assessment tools, and agreed upon priorities among the community who serve those experiencing homelessness.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implementation and management of the Wake County By-Name-List (BNL) and HMIS system, and acts as the liaison between the Continuum of Care (CoC), stakeholders and community partner agencies.
- Document the performance and challenges of the coordinated access system.
- Attend and participate in the NC 507 Case Conferencing, Mayor’s Challenge, Access Site, and CoC Subcommittees to represent the coordinated access process.
- Provide excellent customer service to stakeholders in the community including people who are experiencing homelessness, case managers, housing providers, etc.
- Routinely evaluate HMIS activities and analysis of data generated by the system.
- Support effective collaborative relationships with various community groups, to resolve issues and problems affecting HMIS implementation.
Projects Management Responsibilities
- Thoughtfully evaluate data and deliver information products based on analysis.\
- Maintain an accurate By-Name List
- Maintain documentation of issues identified by the By-Name List (i.e. duplicate entries, unexited clients, etc.)
- Deliver data products in report/presentation format, or verbally, to customer specifications and timelines.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree, or 5+ years of HMIS experience
- Strong Technical Aptitude
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong technical, analytical, communication & organizational skills
- Knowledge of practices of effective project and technical documentation, techniques of providing customer service
- Demonstrates and supports an environment of professionalism, performance and execution
- Ability to process complex data and information from multiple sources and communicate actions
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A strong analytical background
- Adaptable and able to effectively multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication competency
- Demonstrably computer proficient, numerate and adept at learning new and complex software applications
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Knows the fundamental concepts in reports creation and database development, system testing and data analytics
- High efficiency and follow-through on assignments
- High level of integrity and customer focus
Note: The description given is intended only to provide information about the general nature of the job and is not an all-inclusive list of the job duties, skills or abilities which may change.
Salary Commensurate with experience, benefits included.
Pay range: $45,000 – $60,000 / Hiring Range: $48,000-$58,500. This position is grant funded, and is subject to renewal.
Must have access to reliable transportation. Possess valid NC Driver’s License and auto liability insurance. This position may require travel to partner agencies using personal vehicle.
Raleigh-Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com