NC 507 Onboarding Essentials is most appropriate for new staff, volunteers or board members that you need to get up to speed on the basics.
This two hour training covers:
- Homelessness 101;
- Housing First 101;
- The privilege of service;
- The most common types of services in a system of care and who leads/manages the system of care;
- Where funding comes from and how funding decisions are made;
- Data and measuring outputs and outcomes; boundaries;
- Why privacy and confidentiality is important;
- Why racial equity and inclusion matter;
- An introduction to the service orientation of working with people who are homeless or marginally housed;
- The basics of self-care.