INVEST IN OUR COMMUNITY
The need in Wake County is greater than ever. No single entity can end homelessness, but together we can make a difference in our community.
When you support the Partnership, you’re helping to plant the seeds that will bring about the systemic change required to solve the issue of homelessness.
Through our work we can create change by:
- Creating and sustaining a collaborative network of nonprofits, government agencies, and service organizations addressing homelessness in our community.
- Bringing efficiency, accountability, and collaboration to bridge gaps and increase capacity in the system.
- Providing coordinated access to help and intervention to those at-risk or currently experiencing homelessness.
- Collecting, analyzing and sharing valuable data to improve services and funding opportunities for organizations working directly with clients
- Providing education and advocacy opportunities
CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE
Make a gift to the Partnership today!
Be part of the solution to end homelessness by investing in the Raleigh Wake Partnership to End Homelessness. With your donation, you have the unique opportunity to lead the way for others to help solve a global housing crisis, starting right here in your own backyard.
Please contact Kim Crawford if you need more information, wish to discuss Legacy Giving, Estate Planning or other funding opportunities.
Your gift helps us
- Provide a welcoming, inclusive system where persons experiencing homelessness can tell their story just one time and be paired with agency supports that best meet their housing needs.
- Convene local partners to work together to end homelessness one person or family at a time.
- But most importantly, with your help we can achieve our vision of all Wake County residents having safe, affordable housing. Join us!